Friday, February 18, 2011

Silhouette of the Dawn

As early as six in the morning, an ordinary day turns to extraordinary one, as i glimpse outside the window .I saw an impecabble numerous bird creature freely flying   with their wings everywhere. It reminds me with so many things. As in the bible said, "do not be weary of things you will eat, or wear,  I hold my deep-breathe to pause for a couple of minute with amazement of  God’s wonderful creation. ,It remind me that even those litttle creature God loves and cares them, so we are.


 As in the bible, do not weary about the things in your life for God shall provide what you needs. It teaches us that learn to trust him for we are his people., it reminds us to be free from worries and go fly with him.
It’s a  sweet morning for me  that I had another chance to face the day with a smile in my heart, replinish my soul and knowing his grace and love will always bestow upon me once again. Thats how God loved us more than any creature in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment