Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Puzzle of our life

When I was a kid,  I used to play a jigsaw puzzle with my siblings..But now as a fulltime mother, I never imagine that its going to be a challenge & I'm hook with it. My husband brought a 5000 pcs Ravensburger puzzle from his trip . It was really a big puzzle I said. At start, I was really hesitant to start with that small piece of board,,But Im glad I did a move. Because I didnt know it would be fun, exciting and fullfilling after one by one ,each piece became an importnat to produce a great picture..This puzzle was hard enough to be a challenge, but not so hard that you wanted to give up. Whats great about this it has many choices, size preference and great design.


What so great about this Ravensburger Puzzle?

  • Ravensburger puzzles are made in Germany from the highest quality and thickest green Kappa cardboard available.




  • Pieces have a nice matted finish which makes them easy to see and handle




  • Builds small motor skills, picture recognition, and task completion



  • As of this moment, Im proud to say Im almost on my way to finish my first artwork, can't wait the day that Im going to display my work and tell everyone I made it through the last piece of my puzzle.





    No comments:

    Post a Comment